Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Suck At Titles.

I really, really crave a break from this hideous rut I'm stuck in. Work, work, home, work, work. I like being busy, but I do NOT like boring and that's exactly what I am aj kal.

... And Eid.

Going to visit 'precious' family is NOT my idea of 'fun holidays'. I'd rather stay home and watch seasons on DVD. Eat Lays. French Cheese. Yummay.

Sometimes, I wish I were a hermit. Nobody would say anything to me for being antisocial. It'd just be the way I am. Was. Whatever.

Meine nai Islamabad jana =(

6 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Oh your coming to isloo.... Lets meet up.. :)

MagicalMe said...

awww

meine bhi islamabad jana ha.

='(

the sheikh said...

boring-est city ever.

Farhan said...

and that's the way i feel about my family's plans to eat out on the highway today.
we wade through the mess every day of our lives. So when it is holidays, we should just stay at home and quietly do what we like to do, either collectively or individually, which I believe is more satisfying than a feast or a long drive out.

Americanising Desi said...

i watched season 6 of One Tree Hill and that is how my eid was well spent :D

Ali said...

You havent told anyone about your bakra ;-)