Monday, June 14, 2010

18 And Older, Please.

I usually try to refrain from swearing ever since I learnt little girls read my blog. Also my not so little cousin *waves* Aleeta love, close your eyes.

I WAS FUCK BORED. LIKE FUCK BORED. I know, I know. First day, too many expectations, blah, shit, crap. But seriously. 8 baje se le kar shaam 5 baje tak I sat until my butt ached. Then had my 'lunch' at 11:30 because interns ko khana sirf 11:30 se 12:30 tak milta hai. Baaki sara din bhookay betho.

FUCK annoying.

FUCK boring.

FUCK khwaari.

Pata nai 4 hafte kaise guzrein ge.

10 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

You just have to find something... Firstly, interns are never taken seriously... Secondly your a girl.. take advantage of it... Find a cute single guy.. Wiggle those pretty little eyes at him and im sure he'll be more than happy to help you learn new things..... :P Just chill... first days are like that even when you start a new job...

Maryam said...

Firstly, I know I'll never be taken seriously. Secondly, I don't need to 'wiggle my eyes' at any guy to find myself some work. Yes, first days are like this. But I'm talking about more than just sitting and doing nothing all day.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Khair.. it will get better...

Roshni said...

you'll getused to it... enjoy lol.

Zoya said...

it was the first day naaa!! maybe things will get better with time. just keep the expectations to a minimum level and you would be surprised:) goodluck

Abdullah Tariq said...

Keep a gun with you. They will take you seriously then. ^-^

Opinionated Jaahil said...

HAHAHAHAH I CAN'T HELP READ THE LAST POST AND THEN THIS ONE. =p

Americanising Desi said...

maybe this is personal but what exactly is the contentment with using so called older words?

just curious i m 27 and never felt the need so far!

Ubaid said...

hahahaha umeed toot gayee :p :p

Ubaid said...

and I love ugly's comments... :p