Friday, July 23, 2010

Carnivore Na Ho To.

Sid: I LOVE babies!

Me: Yeah, me too.

Sid: They're like so KOOCHOO-MOOCHOO-OM NOM-PRETTY SOFT PYARAY AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Me: ... Er.

Sid: I just want to EAT IM ALL UP.

Me: Tum pagal ho? You actually make me think you want to eatimm. Like EATimm. Asli wala.

Sid: Han na, their skin is so ssssoooooooooft it reminds me of chicken legs!

Me: Hahahah- wait, what?!

Sid: Gobble them up, om nom nom nom so yummy and soft and soft and yummy om nom nom nom.

Me: Allah Jee.

Sid: *after a pause* The thighs are the best part.

8 comments:

The Me. said...

omG Baby Thighs! Cutest :'[ !

Abdullah Tariq said...

They do that in China, I think.

B said...

I think Ugly's right.Got a forward email with the yucky pictures and all. They called it the "Baby soup"
*pukes*

Sidra said...

HAHAHA whaaaaaat. I love babies, man. They're oh so SOFT AND NOM NOM NOM...oh-kay I'm doing it again.

Rahima said...

HAHAHA. WOW xD

Roshni said...

disturbing ho ga yaar

[[[ x Smiley x ]]] said...

LOL!
thats kinda freaky.

Anonymous said...

LoL..beware all the babies :p