Friday, May 27, 2011

27-May-11

Alright. Look, I love you guys. But I can't pretend to care anymore when I get text messages and emails like... Well. Those who sent them know what I'm talking about.

I'm busy 24/7. Deal with it. I can't give you time. Deal with that. I don't have time for MYSELF so I would kind of appreciate a little space and a little support, maybe?

You think you hate it? Think how I feel. I don't care whether I sound like I'm drowning in self-pity or whatever but honestly you guys, I'm sick of hearing about how I ignore everyone and how I'm the worst friend ever, etc etc.

I can't. Okay? For fuck's sake I hardly get to see my family.

Just pray I get through the next 2.5 semesters.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry =(

Furree Katt said...

I LOVE YOU MARYAM AND YOU'RE ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I KNOW AND IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T TEXT ♥
(i would never bother you with where-are-you texts because i know you're busy)
i will pray for you ♥
*big hug*

Lioness Without A Pride said...

I love you. And I'm waiting.
I'm also the Betty in life. From Archie? That Betty. The Betty who always waits. Not the one who bought some butter. I don't need to buy butter, I have cows, bitches!

My word verification thing - DINGSO! So apt. CUZ I'M AWESOME AND YOU'RE AWESOME AND WE'RE ALL AWESOME! DINGSO!

Eddie said...

Hope they back off after reading this.

Daud Khan said...

yeah, they must be back

Maryam said...

Anon: Mein bhi.

FK: I don't mind your texts because you're leetle and <3

LWAP: I love you too, Betty. Go get your head examined Dingso.

Eddie: Haha, don't I wish.

Daud: No.

Lioness Without A Pride said...

Why don't you examine it for me! Discount mill sakti hai ;D