Thursday, October 13, 2011

Because Nida.

Explicit content ki warning.

Me: NIDO.
N: MARAAM.
Me: I MIZ U.
N: I MEES YOO MOAR!
Me: DO U REULI?
N: YAZ! HOW YOO?
Me: I okay. Working my potty off. Aap?
N: Mar rai hun. Faynals soon.
Me: Yar tumhare to mere se be zyada exams hain.
N: Ji. Finals se pehle be 2 exams hain. Mein BA he kar leti yaar.
Me: Tu pagal hai. Kis ne kaha tha lady daactar bun?
N: Ammi ne =( Khair. Tell me something random.
Me: I am a cat.
N: I am a flu. I barbaadofy tissues.
Me: I'm turned on.
N: Hahahahaha. I live you.
Me: Hahahahahaha jaahil!
N: Bc. =@ LOVE you.
N: Stoopud foon. MasterChef dekh rahi hain meri daadi amma -_____- She has made up her own names for the chefs.
Me: I love MasterChef!
N: All the guys I like get eliminated
Me: All the guys I like are bloody 21.
N: Hahahaha. Pedo =P
Me: Shut up. I suicide. No boy will marry me. I'm so boy-like meself.
N: I get reminded at least twice everyday of my masculine habits.
Me: Mere larke dost mujhe chor gaye. I understood every hidden meaning, word and gesture. They couldn't talk around me. But ha, that wasn't the only reason aur be baray maslay thay =P
N: I share your pain. Banda dhoond lo koi, masla he mukao. Don't you have a fiance by now?
Me: Haha no, bhai.
N: Doob kar marjao kahin.

11 comments:

Deviation said...

@_@ I couldn't read a single word.

Maryam said...

Um. Text problem or language problem?

Deviation said...

Language Problem + I've noticed that your text is too bright and the font you're using doesn't go well with a white BG. Try some other font or Darken this one a lil bit.

Maryam said...

Done. Can't do anything about the language thing though. It'll spoil it!

Deviation said...

Much Better - Thank You. :)

AcetylCholine said...

I'm serious. Waqaiye doob maro ja kar.
PS: I love the explicit content warning at the start.

The Me. said...

Retarded conversations ftw!

Curl Jung said...

Doob kar marjao kahin.

Maryam A. said...

I have a girl crush on Nida. Secret hai.

Abdullah Tariq said...

You talk like that..

Fatima Nadeem said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Whattaaaay conversation. :D