Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blurbs.

Baba's back home from Hajj. His second, Mashallah.

I HATE THIS EMOTICON ":S". I really, really hate it.

I love pistachios and roasted almonds.

Its the 16th of November and I'm still wearing lawn.

Sweater wali thandd kab aye gi?

Iss semester boht party time ho raha hai.

Utna he work time hai.

Which means no sleep.

Once, I was ill with a serious throat infection. Dad gave me the cough syrup and I slept for 1 day and 1 night. Constantly, without waking up. For someone who slept 5-6 hours on average (before M.S) it was shocking. Because I was supposed to have 1 teaspoon of the syrup and dad accidentally gave me 2 tablespoons. Funny tha, boht.

Ab to I'm jumping in ecstasy if I get to sleep more than 4 hours -___-

But. 8 months to go and then I'm done. Officially. Daaktar Maryam.

4 comments:

Furree Katt said...

i hate ':S' too! and even the lowercase ':s'

i have never slept for 1 day and 1 night :(

Lioness Without A Pride said...

DAAKTAR MARYAM SOUNDS SO COOL!!!!!!!
That in itself is worth all of the pain. You could be all, "I'm a doctor now so I don't have to interact with you low-lifes" and get everyone to do stuff for you all the time.
Or you could be the proper humanitarian-type doctor, too.
Or you could be super-hybrid doctor-photographer Maryam Madam.
I am excited!
I slept at 2.30 last night and woke up at 1.30 today, and again slept at 3 and woke up at six. I'm not well :( I think it's a throat infection also. And there's yucky phlegm.
Wish I could be in a hot tub jacuzzi thing with Gerard Butler. I love him again now btw. How can anybody not love him. Sighsighsigh.

Anonymous said...

I like :s :S I use it a lot =p

Pata nahe sweater wali thand ani bhe hai Lahore mai ya nahe =/

S. said...

Wow. How come I never guessed that you're gonna be a daaktar.
I sleep alot!