Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Placement Semester III.

Finally came to an end. The weirdest semester I think. The kids were totally normal and beyond study problems + time management issues there was honestly nothing else wrong with them. Which is good for them, bad for us =P

Except for a few rare cases.

But all in all, this placement was much more relaxed than the previous ones. Plus, I got to know A LOT about government schools; which I never would have known otherwise. Honestly, all those who study in these schools and go on to higher education have my deepest respect. Its not easy.

I hated the teachers there. Heartless and cruel.
Some kids were beyond irritating (sadly, most were girls).
Some were amazing (I had pretty awesome boys). 

3 comments:

Lioness Without A Pride said...

If I get married because I love the guy, I want to have a boy, because then it'll be like more of the same guy. Plus I just think that it'll mean that I love the guy more than he loves me. It's just a quirk I have. But if I have to like, marry because my mom gets her way, then I will have NO CHILDREN, and I won't even marry him. So pray that I fall in love and marry because I want a baby boy and a baby girl and a baby boy again and maybe another baby girl.

Rabeea said...

Its finished already? How come? We had to work till 2nd or 3rd week of January. And you're right about irritating girls lol

Maryam said...

Shrija, I hope you have babies who are exactly like me.

Rabeea: Yar, the kids have winter vacations. Plus we finished our work by mid December (4-5 of us) so we begged Ms Mahwesh to stop =P