Monday, May 28, 2012

PB & J.

Sometimes you think it's going be okay. Most times it's not. Sometimes you feel like it will, like there's nothing to stop you from moving on and taking what you want as your right. Most times... You can't. "Okay" is childish. Its all going be okay. Its not. You have to make it okay. You expect it to all just work out and fall into place, you're a bigger fool than even you think.

I think my blog needs a revamp.

Its too calm and stoic. I'm not either.

Peanut butter jelly time. 

6 comments:

Deviation said...

Your Blog's Banner Is Not Stretched Enough.

The Me. said...

You don't blog as much now.

Lioness Without A Pride said...

First off, LOVING the new background, yellow is a great colour, and the header and I have a personal connection :)

Peanut butter jelly time reminded me of that retarded video with the gyrating banana that you had on your blog some time back. That's what you meant, right? I stalk you.

I couldn't agree with you more. You have to make things ok, most times. But there are times when things are ok of their own accord, and those are the times we should think of, you know? But yes, making things ok is a very strong and proper thing to do.

Misterio Vida said...

i dont know about revamp but i like the banner :)

Maryam said...

Daniyal, It is now =P

The Me: I don't, na? Moved on to Twitter. But this is still my special place =)

LWAP: THANK YOU! Yes, that's what I meant by peanut butter =P Haha trust you to get it. Yay. I always, always value your feedback. And yeah we should think about those times too =)

Muhammad Israr: This is the revamped version. Thanks!

Misterio Vida said...

yayye...then i like the revamped version :)

P.S. what is the story behind your pic on twitter?