Friday, November 23, 2012

Muharram 2013.

Every majlis we attend this year starts with the same sentence.
This might be your last majlis. 
With each passing day this Muharram, that fact becomes more and more real. Its only the 8th of Muharram today and as Ashuur comes closer... Most people are wondering if they'll even get to live past it.

Most of my friends and family keep telling us not to attend majaalis, not to participate in juloos. This is exactly what the terrorists want. Yes, I'm scared. Yes, every time I attend a majlis I wonder if I'll get home after this. But I'm not going to stop attending and neither is my family. If anything, we're all more determined to attend. I refuse to give them the satisfaction of Shias hiding in their homes away from all the terrorism.

If this is how I die, while attending a majlis for Imam Hussain (A.S)... Then I can't think of any better way to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Doubt about it. These stupid people think they can terrify Azadaraan e Hazrat Imam Hussain (a.s). It will be great honor for us, if we die for MAZLOOM E KARBALA (A.S).

Furree Katt said...

I feel the same way you do! Allah hum sab ko apnay hifz-o-amaan main rakhay. Scared for tomorrow and day after but that will not stop my family and I from attending majalis and from participating in azaadari & juloos.

Maryam said...

Shahid: Precisely.

FK: *hug* I hope they stop this fazool bakwas.

Ennzee: I know. All we can do is pray and try to prove them wrong, I guess.