Friday, January 18, 2013

When Will This End?

I know I'm supposed to expect this. I should be getting used to it. But sometimes it hits so hard, so bad. It's like I suddenly stop breathing and go blank. Like my heart is contained inside this cold metal fist that squeezes harder and harder until there's nothing but the pain. I'm supposed to accept it, let it go and move on. I can't. Every time, every bloody time this happens, I'm back to square one. The panic, the scrambled brain, the fear that no-things-will-never-be-okay... I don't know how to stop. I don't know how to accept or let it go or move on. How am I supposed to do that? 

6 comments:

mubi said...

hmm no idea really what your exasperation is about...but i can somehow relate to it...and i know there is no way out unless and until we try very hard and consciously. we have to let go, we have to take a deep breath and know that whatever happens its never the end of the world (unless we die of course :p)

Ridx said...

Tell me if you find a solution.

Unknown said...

i wish there was an escape... but unfortunately there is none ..

A said...

I think we all go through this thing once in a while. All I can tell you is that it will be over. Soon.
Escape is possible by not letting yourself fall apart. Once you fall apart then it becomes a habit.
Stay strong :)

Maryam said...

Thanks for the comments, guys. Ridx, I'll let you know if I ever do.

Unknown said...

well i have been in plenty of turmoils myself over the course of years.the only thing i know that comes across peace of mind and solution is prayers.kneeling to God almighty and pouring your heart out to HIM does help :)