Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Heart In These.

Two books that I love more than I can say:


  1. The Name of the Wind
  2. The Rook


I've only just started the second one but oh my God. I love. Reading is about all I do these days. That and listening to music. Day and night, night and day. This is all. Sleep doesn't come easily hence... Read and read and read some more.

If you're into Young Adult, do read books by Melina Marchetta. Yes, I realize how creepy 'young adult' sounds. Go read, anyway. 

6 comments:

Ridx said...

OMG. Did I tell you that I am in love with your header?

I gotta study HARD. like really hard. which im not at all doing.

Don't fascinate me by books. or else im gonna fail. :D

anyway Im gonna buy them soon. :D

Lioness Without A Pride said...

YOUR HEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*shivers*
It's that awesome.

Xeb said...

Young Adult? Is that a genre? Seriously?

Now I seriously think I've gotten old! *sigh*

Maryam said...

Ridx: Thank you! But keep them as a reward for when you finish exams. Trust me, you should read them.

LWAP: Yay, I'm so glad you like it =D

Xeb: Seriously. Haha.

Furree Katt said...

Wow. Your header is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryam said...

Thanks! So are the books. Read them.