Saturday, August 18, 2018

Butter Chicken Nights

Because that's what I cooked for dinner, hehe.

So after a couple months in Khi, I went home to Lahore and spent a crazy two weeks there. Busy, busy, busy with a wedding in the family, guests, the events, etc. I felt a little cheated out of time with my parents and siblings but I guess it is what it is.

Now I'm in Islamabad, at the in-laws and I'm homesick... again. So, I'm here. Again. You see this vicious cycle that ne - okay, sorry. Getting carried away with my whining.

Anyway. A week or 10 days here then back to Karachi for a month and thennnnn Islamabad again. I'm a nomad, surprise.

P.S. Lahore, I love you, but THE DAMN WEATHER. GOOD GOD. I'm a paseena puddle. 

1 comment:

Lioness Without A Pride said...

TAN TANA NANA TANDOORI NIGHTS, TANDOORI NIGHTS!

*sniggers*

I can't believe I missed out on all of these new details of your life! Love you.