Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Almost 2:00 A.M.

I can't sleep. Neither can my parents. Or my brother, D. Sid and Haider are druggies, therefore, they never get enough sleep, therefore are asleep even now. And the rest of us are out in the heat, eating croquettes.

I WANT TO SLEEP.

Its only two hours till sehri.

And then another hour and I have to get up for uni. Which I do not want to go to. Cause I told a teacher today that I rarely take days off and she can rely on me for whatever.

I hate being responsible and reliable at times like these, WHEN I CAN'T SLEEP AND SO WANT TO AND... Blekh.

Sigh. But we all know I'll go, anyway.

Aj phir roti walay chips khaye ITNAY MAZAY KE THAY.

Een, you realize, you and I talked for over 3 hours today? Too much louve <3

And blogged about each other, too. Haye.

So Imma go try again. Night, y'all.



P.S. I don't make much sense, do I.

3 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

You make all the sense...

Minerva said...

Just be thankful you don't have a toothache to make you want to die.

Anonymous said...

Much much love.