Thursday, February 2, 2012

Its A Happy Day.

Which started with both Mom and I crying. Lawwl. Not going there, saansitive topic for now.

But anyway. Even though I had a horrible exam yesterday which went horribly and have a horrible one again tomorrow...

I. Am. Determined. That this is going to be a happy day. I'll make sure of it. See, its kind of like my own jaahilaana (asstremely stupid) experiment type thing cheez kind of. I'm going to do my best to make this day legend-WAIT FOR IT-DARY. No Shreej, I won't write 'dairy'.

Then we'll see. If I succeed or not. I will post...I will. Okay bye now.

4 comments:

A. said...

Good luck :P

Lioness Without A Pride said...

I LOVE GETTING SHOUTED OUT AT.
You should shout outt at me ALL the time. In EVERY post.

Aur woh dairy wali joke iss liye appropriate thi kyunkaih you guys were talking about coffee. Or something. Duh; ainween main I don't go around asking people if they meant "dairy". I love puns, that's why. :D

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THIS! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! I completely approve of every sentiment in this post. ♥ ♥ :* :* :* :*

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

best of luck.

MagicalMe said...

I wanna know the sensitive topic :(