Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jalebiz.

I want a month off. No, two months.

I'm really into contemporary fiction these days, some recommendations will make me very happeh, thenkx.

I've notissed I write almost everything the way it shouldn't be written (i.e. 'notissed', 'happeh', 'thenkx').

Angreji kharaab ho jaye gi aisay.

This wasn't what I wanted to post. I completely forgot what I wanted to write here. That happens a lot. My completely forgetting stuff 3-6 seconds after I think it. Okay, now I know my English is failing.

Aaj Vanilla coffee bilkul mazay ki nai thi.

I have a lot of 'ainwaen' posts.

7 comments:

Maryam A. said...

PEHLA COMMENT ^_^

Deviation said...

You're getting old, that means. :O

ChickLitGirl said...

contemp recommendation: The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight.
Its a very light, cute, quick read.

I've heard good things about Graffiti Moon too.

CrazyLady said...

WHITE OLEANDER NDJBHCFUBFHBSJSUHFUBFBDHBSJ. PLISS READZ THCX

Lioness Without A Pride said...

I'VE READ WHITE OLEANDER! It's pretty good. But in a trippy way. What the hell is contemporary fiction?

xyzandme said...

Ainwaen posts are cool.
I have an ainwaen blog.

Arcane Dignitary said...

Hi Maryam..

Its always fun to read all your posts..Actualy I am your silent admirer of your blog from a long period...its first time I am leaving my comment.. keep writing...

Arcane