Thursday, March 1, 2012

1st of March.

I had a cheese omelette today. I love omelettes they're so versatile. They're good with sausages and cheese and greens and onions and peppers and what not. Nomz. I love eggs. I do. All 3 of my stupid siblings hate them and will only eat eggs if there is NOTHING AT ALL left to eat. Stupid. Moar for me.

Just now:

S: What did you have for breakfast?
Me: Cheese omelette.
S: *disgusted expression* Oh my God.
Me: Why do you even ask?
S: In hopes that maybe someday I'll get inspiration.


I have to charge my phone twice a day now. I don't even use it that much. Wifi is off, usually. WHY IT DIES SO SUDDENLY.

Got my result also, passed the 3rd semester. Absolute LAST SEMESTER of my life. Yes, my life I have no plans to study further. Yet.

Maybe I'll become a school counselor. 

5 comments:

Eddie said...

YUMMMY omelettes.

sausage wala khana hai :( abhi...

maybe your phone is dying more than your camera :P..

so this is blog jail ?:P *the grill*

only one semester to go phir maujaan?:P best of luck and congrats on ur result.

Maryam said...

Uth ke banao, shabash. Maybe it is. Phir jaaab if I can land one. Thank you!

Deviation said...

Get a new battery?

Lioness Without A Pride said...

OMELETTES. SUCHA PRETTY WORD. SUCHA PRETTY FOOD. SUCHA YUMMY.

And I'm vegetarian, so it doesn't get any more versatile than this.

Roshni said...

omlette is always good!