Monday, May 21, 2018

Gorgeous and Loved

... Are the two Milani lip shades I'm obsessed with at the moment.

I just bought like 12 shades from Colourpop and am waiting for the shipment to arrive. Then I saw these two and fell in love. Obsessed all day over whether to order them now or wait for a bit. My guilty conscience is acting up quite a bit, so I still haven't arrived at a decision.

Anyway. We're probably moving cities for a few months and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Super happy about it because we'll have our own space and all. But then also kind of sad because I'll be pretty far from the family and with no job, pretty much bored out of my mind.

Although I do have friends there. And hobbies. Lots of stuff I like to do.

I think I obsess over things for little to no reason because I have the stupid.

Pls help me decide about the lipsticks, okay thanks.


No comments: