Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Midsummer

I had a miserable day after that nice day but decided to grow up and not whine about it.

I didn't like it, but it was an interesting experiment in self control.

So I made Shahjahani pulao for the in laws today - special food, it being Shab-e-Barat and all. Bhabi made pudding that looks really really good. Yet to put my face in it, so don't know how it actually is.

I honestly don't know why I've started writing these useless details here.

I'm looking forward to dessert and then chai. So much chai.

The weather's cooled off a bit, thank God. It's been terrible the past couple days.

Acha, hope you have a good night, bye.

1 comment:

Lioness Without A Pride said...

I know why. Because we used to do it so much, before, jotting down all of the things in our blogs that we never told anyone else in our lives. Our blogs were our friends - and each other, too. That's why it feels nice to write again (I surmise, as I'm yet to start posting again but I've been commenting on yours and Furree's blogs and already I feel more like my old self than I have for the past 6 years.)

Love you Emz.