Thursday, April 26, 2018

Sunday on Thursday

It's been a nice day and I wanted to write that somewhere.

I woke up, sent the husband off, then made chai for myself. 2 mugs, of course.

I read a little, watched The Holiday (finally), had some more chai and leftover Thai food.

I made Butter Chicken for dinner.

Now I'm reading a new book, with a Sunday morning playlist (hence the title) that sounds amazing thanks to my tiny speaker from Miniso.

It's been a nice day, and I want to preserve how good it feels. Here. For the next time things are not so nice and I'm missing home. 

1 comment:

Lioness Without A Pride said...

THE HOLIDAY IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITEST MOVIES EVER AND I NEED YOU TO KNOW THAT. THANKS AND GOODBYE.

Also, I'm staying at my friend's house these past couple of days and today we started up her old TV and The Holiday was on schedule to play. <3 Didn't watch it, though, but just the reminder of that movie made today that little bit better!