Sunday, September 16, 2018

Bah, Humbug

I'm sitting in my lounge. It's a beautiful evening with a balmy breeze and my husband is cooking dinner tonight.

Now for any 'sane' woman, this would be perfect.

For me?

Not so much.

Every single muscle is screaming at me O KADD BAAR AENU KITCHEN TOUN cause men are so INEFFICIENT in the kitchen, how they think they know better than women is mind boggling.

I'm a huge control freak, I know. I couldn't even sit in the kitchen and watch him work because all I kept thinking was 'wrong', 'that's not how you do that' 'oy na kar aise'.

So, you see. I have to bite my lip, clench my fingers, sit on my hands and force myself to slowly disengage before I do bodily harm.

Bichara, kis pagal se shadi kar li. 

2 comments:

Ovais said...

Hahaha. That made me laugh. Thank you for that.

Maryam said...

Haha, you're welcome. My neurosis is great entertainment.