Sunday, January 10, 2010

10-01-10

What is with you people?! I log in every day, NOBODY blogs. The same week old posts I see every day. I don't log in for a DAY. One day. And EVERYONE has updated their blog. Ajeeb log ho.

Mehreen, I feel dumb every time I read your brilliant posts. So here's a public apology and a reason for why I don't comment as much as I should. Neelofer, I lost your blog links *hangs head in shame* I love you, don't kill meh.

So. Besides that. My exams are over with but I have 3 practicals left. Viva. 3 viva. *gulp*
Help me, God.

Thund kuch zyada nai ho gai Lahore mein?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant? You're too kind. Thank you for the generous words. :)

Thand kaafi hai, yaar.

The Me. said...

I blog almost everyday =$

neeli said...

quite the loser you are. one is khudhi and the other is blacksmokeswirls. i think.
i don't write much btw..you're not really missing much :P

Ubaid said...

I do, i do :D oh wait you don't read mine =/

Maryam said...

Neeli: My hart iz alvayz yurz <3
The Me: No, you blog EVERYday =P
UB: Shorten your posts, add some happy - I just might read it.

neeli said...

good to know babe