Sunday, January 3, 2010

Is It Me Or Is It Me?


You know that cliched, over-worked, over-used 'I hate everything'?

Well. Fits perfectly today. I hate everything today: my headphones tangling up, my jeans getting beneath my soles, my toe-socks getting snagged on the wrong toe, yep you got it now. EVERYTHING. I hate every damn thing. People, too. People are annoying me too. I'm not stupid enough to think that its just me, I'm sure I'm annoying them way worse with this attitude but GOD what do I do?! I don't know how to not be this way. What, is this exam stress (HA!) or the not recovering part? I just don't know. I really hope I'm not the only person to have days like this. And get on people's nerves like this. Yeah, like me with this post and you making that 'is she nuts?' expression while reading it. Don't blame you.

5 comments:

The Me. said...

Aaah, its so not just youu. Seriously! I-hate-everything days suck =[

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

LoL... ur funny.. everybody has these days.. Dont worry..

Anonymous said...

I'm having this feeling for quite some time now and it's absolutely normal to go through it. Don't push yourself.

neeli said...

pms?

Ally said...

Hullo :P I hope I didn't annoy you =D