Sunday, May 30, 2010

Health ka Paper.

Kal hai. 400 pages se zyada ka course hai. Parha nai ja raha.

What do you do when you can't study?

I'll tell you what I do.

I make egg lasagna.

I drown it in white sauce (I make spectacular white sauce =D).

And eat it. Among other things. Among other things to eat, that is.. not other things to do with.. never mind.

How come there's such a craving for food when you're escaping from studying?

In the past three days, I've made ginger chicken, bitter-sweet chocolate cookies, and lasagna.

All I want to do is eat. So I don't have to think about that other world where I have to study.

Haye, when will this end =(

I will be a tub of fat by the time exams end.

Meri behn ki bloggy machliyaan itni bhooki hain. Meri tarah.

8 comments:

The Me. said...

Funny you talked about eating here. I CANT GET ENOUGH FOOD TODAY :O For some reason! I want to eat eat eat >.<

P.s. I can't cook =\ .

Maryam said...

I love cooking. All sorts. Any kind. I can't stop eating either =/

Rahima said...

mmmm. I love to eat too.

I can't cook either lol. I can't even boil water xD

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea now im hungry too....

Abdullah Tariq said...

I can't eat! I have a figure to keep.

Ali said...

Love the header pic :)

Maryam said...

R: Vow =/

UglyD: Haha, yes you do =P

Ali: =), me too

Anonymous said...

My first ever poem, hehe, do have a look, and follow, http://bit.ly/d6jpqN