Friday, May 28, 2010

La La. I'm So Imaginative with Titles, No?

Thank you, Y, for waking me up at 4 a.m. the night before my exam and then going to sleep yourself. Really. Truly appreciate it. Ass.

Okay so this is my second exam when I've spent the night awake and as usual, devoting it to things more meaningful than studying - like dreaming , staring off into space, tuning in to radio, texting random friends and the list goes on.

No complaints - I like me that way =D

But I'm sleepy. Aur 7 baje se light be nai hai. Ab 9 baj rahe hain =/

Aj ka paper mushkil nai hai. I think. Counseling Psychology has to be the easiest subject, seriously. I'm actually looking forward to the exam. I just hope I don't jinx myself, haha.

Gotta go read the latest Hollows now. More updates later.

=)

6 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

im just interested in the thing u have to tell us.... And i so dont want it to be a love stoey

The Me. said...

I spent lots of sleepless pre exam nights this exam season. =/
I used to sing songs, listen to songs, sit in the dhoop on the terrace, and take pictures of things. Fun.
=] Gluck for the exams!

Ubaid said...

LOL isay kehtay hain papers enjoy kerna ;)

Rahima said...

well, i actually studied all night. Freaky. :P
How was the exam? :D

Maryam said...

LPS: Please. I'm not that predictable nor cheesy =P

The Me: Same <3, thank you!

UB: To aur kya =P

Rahomie: Wow you're a better woman than I am o_0. Exam went really well =D

Abdullah Tariq said...

I hate it too when you have an exam the next day and people text you "good luck, man!" at around 1am.
Lemme sleep man, PLEASE! =_=

Yeah it's 2:30 right now, so good luck!!