Saturday, January 29, 2011

Repeat.

You may not realize it but you've joined the ranks of those we both despised. You know. Friends who ditch.

I'm busy.


I'm working.


I have stuff to do.


I have so much to do, we'll talk later.

Not a problem. I don't mind talking later when you're actually busy. But what about when YOU need to talk to ME?

I guess its my fault I'm fucking there for you every fucking time you need to fucking hear that someone loves you. And you know how much I HAVE been there. Like pretty much every single time there was. Even when you didn't ask.

I will never fucking learn to stop giving so much of myself. I'll never learn. Because I do this every time and now I can't even be mad about it because it IS my fault. I give too much, I expect the same in return.

I'll let you know if that ever in my life comes true.

Sad, poor little me post? Go away, right now I don't care how much of a whiny kid I sound like. I WANT FRIENDS WHO KNOW HOW TO BE FRIENDS, DAMMIT.

P.S. Ascuse the profanity. 

6 comments:

Lioness Without A Pride said...

I know how to be your friend.
Glad you met me, aren't you? *hugs* *despite the hostility emanating from you* *I love your hostility* *I love you*

Anonymous said...

I can relate, so much, to each and every word!

Furree Katt said...

that's rough. :(
i love you! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Anonymous said...

It's very frustrating, but one has to learn to 'give people space' when one would like to say to them what you just said and more.

Maryam said...

Lioness: =) I am glad I met you.

nZ: Sad bunch, aren't we?

FK: You have no idea. I love you, too.

Anon: Sounds like you've never had this happen to you. But let me tell you, that part goes without saying. The only thing you CAN do is give space, what else can you do =S

ChickLitGirl said...

uff I know EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY how you feel. I HATE it when that fucking happens.
Makes me soooooooo mad.

But its okay yaar. They'll regret it in the end.