Monday, January 10, 2011

These Kids are Amazing.

Our class has been divided into two groups; one who go to the Special Education School for the Mentally and Emotionally Impaired and the other group goes to the Hearing and Visual Impaired School. I'm in the first group. My friend who's in the second group told me she has a client, a little boy who has a hearing impairment. This boy's hearing is totally non-existent and he listens to the radio. Yes, the radio. When she asked him if he could hear anything in the radio he said:

"No, I'm deaf I can't hear anything. But its fun to pretend, isn't it?"

Then he went on to his class, proudly showing off his radio to his hearing impaired friends and pretending to listen to it all day long.

3 comments:

Roshni said...

he sounds like a cutie!

Furree Katt said...

aww.

Minerva said...

They make me feel small and stupid.

:)