Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Aa Bhi Gya.

2010 ka pata be nai laga.

You're bloody rude and selfish. You make me want to slap you. Among other violent stuff.

I love the fog out there even though it means Motorway is closed off and it takes me more than an hour to get to university.

For some reason, my taste buds have dulled. Yes, dulled. I have to really concentrate to taste stuff, otherwise it all tastes bland. That's the saddest thing ever because I love food.

You make me wonder. How come your mom never slapped you till your teeth rattled for behaving like that with her? If my kid ever did that, I'd bash his/her head in. But then, my kid won't ever, ever be like that. Inshallah.

I don't like heaters. They make me feel all dry and itchy and drowsy.

Peanuts are only good if they're roasted and salted and crispy. Otherwise... No, thank you.

The new year doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not happy, nor sad about it. Just... neutral I guess. Why does everyone wish everyone a happy new year? Its all the same. Barely anything ever changes.

Chaye is my only comfort. My baba makes awesome chaye.

I'm jinxed. Every uni/school/academy I ever in my life attended banned jeans. Which eliminates about half of my wardrobe right there.

My mobile is so battered and bruised. Bichara. I bought it just recently.

=(

4 comments:

MagicalMe said...

With like every new post, I find a new thing we have in common :o
Your view about new years being the thing in this post.
I'm having roasted and salted peanuts now. Have some. *offers bowl of peanuts to you*

Dawson said...

i sympathise with the mobile.
like chaye :)

Shari said...

WEll i don't like chaye but one thing i love about winter is coffee. but as far as new year is concern i also not find anything special but i do enjoy with friends

Rahul Jain said...

Awesome awesome awesome..!

you rock!!!
keep writing