Friday, December 31, 2010

Awardings.

Furree Kat you're brilliant (HAHA). Thank you so much for the award! =)



I'm too lazy and unimaginative to come up with 7 facts about myself so... Yeah I'll just forward it to 7 other people.

S.C. who is sototallycompletely awesome. 

The Me who has one of the most fun and like-able blogs ever.

Qaiser ... just because.

A.T. because awesome-ness to is par khatam hai na.

A.Z. because her blog is cute and sweet and because she's family.

H.K. because she's one of the most creative people I have ever known. Do check out her site.

Fatu - Maa. Because I love her.

6 comments:

fatima- said...

awwwwwwwwww
thannnnnnnnnkkkkkuuuuuu
<3
=D

Lioness Without A Pride said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG AWARD!
EVER!
AND I DON'T EVEN BLOG THAT MUCH!
THANK YOU THANK YOU tHANK YOU!

The Me. said...

:D :D :D :D :D :D
YOU MADE ME HAPPY!
Thankyou SO much :D

Furree Katt said...

omg, BRILLIANT. =P
you're welcomeeee. ♥

maria said...

Isn't there a place where new followers can leave comments -.- Haha. I LOVE your blog, I went through each of your posts :p

Maryam said...

First 4 of you: <3 you're most welcome and I love you all.

Maria: I'll make a place, I love my followers too! Thank you SO MUCH for the comment and wow you impressed me, haha. Thanks again <3