Thursday, March 24, 2011

24-Mar-11

I'm up before sunrise each morning.

Its weird being the only one up.

I'm tired all the time.

I'm sleepy all the time.

I'm sort of weird (read: drugged, high, low, cranky, happy, moody) all day.

I'm losing my focus. Everywhere. I don't keep in touch with friends, family or studies.

I don't mind when they complain. They have a right to. But the problem is, I don't care as much as I should. Maybe because I'm way too preoccupied with myself? I'm selfish. This is new.

I've also been so vary clavar and given myself even more responsibilities than before. Yes. That is how free I am, ha ha ha ha.

For those of you who didn't get it, I'm not free. I don't have a second free. A minute. Except in the morning when I get up extra early just so I have time to waste.

No comments: