Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Itsan.

I'm so sleepy all the time. I love going on the bus, except I have to get up really early. Which guarantees extreme drowsiness throughout the day. Especially if you attend 2 hour classes. Which I do. Ha.

I haven't been keeping in touch with most of my friends. I haven't been catching up on new blog posts and stuff. I've ditched you guys, haina? Bus thori dayr. I need to develop some sort of routine before I start my intensive stalking again. Then I'll show you love.

As for the new followers I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I'm still like this 0_0 whenever I see my followers. For someone who didn't even expect 20, this is A LOT. I'm so, so thankful to you guys.

Okay, now that my tearful, award accepting speech is over.

I'll be back.

7 comments:

Aseela Haque said...

I'm waiting.

Furree Katt said...

i miss you on my blog. yes.

Lioness Without A Pride said...

I LIKE THIS ^^

Umn said...

my routine has been mashed up too.
spring is here...fully on!
so it deffo will take a lil time to adjust.

xoxo

Thinking said...

hmm...its good to wrok on developing a routine...and I will be back for your blog too...

Maryam A. said...

Your followers love you.

Maryam said...

Aseela: Asee janu. Plis kep waitngz four m33.

FK: I miss you =( I'll be back soon!

Lioness: I like YOU.

Amber: Haina =)

Thinking: Thanks!

Maryam: I love you guys right back.