Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Could Live in Kattas Raj.

The place is so beautiful, it looks unreal. Honestly, I could easily have stayed there for months. I'll post pictures soon.

We kind of went mad on the trip. Taking pictures, yelling (because the bus was noisy? And there was music?), singing at the top of our voices. Those are just the highlights. But it was awesome, really.

For the first time in my life, I'm going to university on the bus. As in the uni's own bus but I've never had to depend on public transport. Pampered and spoiled? Yes, I am. But since GC's so far from where I live, I had to take the bus.

I love it. I love going on the bus. I love waking up at 6 in the morning, even though my class starts at 9. I love going back home on the bus, even though I reach after 6 30. We've started an affair, the bus and I. Its wonderful. It completes me. Its...

I AM SO WEIRD. No, I don't have a bus fetish.

I promise.

Really.

4 comments:

Dawson said...

OMG.
Your life sounds like a BIG vacation, ya know :P

Maryam said...

Haye Maria, I'm busy 24/7 with work, I just blog about the fun times! =D

Furree Katt said...

i love long rides on school buses! i miss all that :(

Aseela Haque said...

Buses are awesome.