Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oh, Brother.

I was watching this video on Exhibitionism -

- I KNOW THAT LOOK. ITS AN ASSIGNMENT OKAY? Perv.

So, yes. My assignment topic was Exhibitionism, and I'm not the kind of person who is mortified while reading/explaining sexual disorders (the rest of my class is). Pseudo-prudes.

But anyway.

I was watching that video. And. My brother. Came up behind me. And stood. And stared.

Me: Assignment hai meri. Um.

D: *stares* Acha.

Me: Seriously.

D: *more stares* Acha.

10 comments:

AcetylCholine said...

Yeh scene meray sath bhi hau chuka hai aik baar. =l Only difference, it was my mother who came up behind me and went out reciting astaghfaar.

Aabi said...

Hahahaha :D My mom saw me studying the male reproductive system in bio. She ran out of the room blushing l;ike crazy. :D

MagicalMe said...

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
i swear i laughed out loud at the end :P

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

LOL...
I still wana be one of your first patients.. :)

Abdullah Syed said...

HAHAHAHA. Yeah. Similar incident here. Prostitution in Karachi and my mom walked into me discussing it on the phone with a friend. Yeah, pretty awkward.

Maryam A. said...

Lmaooo.

Laterally Moved. said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I can totally imagine this. :P

Lioness Without A Pride said...

NOW I KNOW WHY YOU'RE DOING PSYCHOLOGY.

Kevin said...

So now you're an expert? Why don't you write about it then?

Maryam said...

Kevin: I am in no way an expert. You wanna read about it, there's tons of stuff on the net you don't need it here.

The rest: Wow, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Haha the comments were awesome =D