Saturday, April 30, 2011

To A Tee.

Mobile kharab.

Headphones kharab.

Laptop kharab.

Microwave kharab.

Freezer/ Fridge kharab.

ANYTHING that is even remotely electronic breaks down on Saturday night. AND SINCE THE NEXT DAY IS SUNDAY NOTHING CAN BE FIXED TILL THE DAY AFTER WHICH IS MONDAY WHICH IS TOO LATE.

Its always been like this with me, ALWAYS. Anything and everything that can possible go wrong happens on Saturday night. I HATE this.

Btw - Nothing but my headphones and micro are kharab. But you get the idea, nai?

7 comments:

Aabi said...

MY LAPTOP, FRIDGE, PHONE, HEADFONES, MICROWAVE, CALCULATOR are kharab too. ok just my headfones. no wait i lost them.

Furree Katt said...

i am using my dad's headphones.
my toaster is kharab.
i need toast.

Roshni said...

laptop is the worst cheez out of 'em to go kharab on a weekend. Time to thank God =p

Doodhpati said...

headphone kharab mere bhi.
koi ache headphone kyn nahi banata :/

Lioness Without A Pride said...

HI. ♥

The Me. said...

My cellphones kharab too! ='[
No wait. It was just out of battery, and now its charging again.
:D

Maryam said...

Haha you guys are awesome. Headphones mein universal faults hain? Tch. Somebody needs to work on this.