Friday, June 24, 2011

H.M.

We had these lectures on Gestalt Psychology. I didn't understand a word. I don't know what its supposed to be about. Anyway.

The teacher had this idea that we should write down something that we didn't like (or didn't agree with) about our parents' opinions. Why? I haz no idea. But we had to do it so:

Me:
Staying single after age 20 is not the end of the world. My mom would sometimes beg to differ.

B:
I believe in co-education. My father doesn't.

S:
I love hip-hop. My parents think its a sin (nangi larkiyan, tauba Astaghfaar!)

7 comments:

Rahima said...

Ilovepsychologyyeahit'ssokewlzlike.

Maryam A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryam A. said...

I love psychology. I wanted to be a psychologist long time back but not anymore.
Anywayz.
S is cool. I wanna meet him/her. Seriously

Ovais said...

I remember this.

Something by Max W-something about the senses and the environment na?

Sidrah said...

single after 20 made me go lololol =p
Parents will always be parents.

Furree Katt said...

"nangi larkiyan, tauba Astaghfaar!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Abdullah Tariq said...

I like nangi larkyan.
I like S too.