Saturday, June 11, 2011

NAGS'11 - Anay Wala Hai.


The reason for my previous post:

There's a huge-ass event happening in G.C.U. which includes Photography (obviously) and I'm the event head. One thing I neglected to mention in my post was that its only for universities. So Ali and Maryam, no scene =P

The details of the event are still being finalized and I'll post up the rules soon. The website, page, advertisments are all under development so you won't see them yet. Except for the lame page up there on the right. 

I'd love it if you guys participated because the invitation's going out to as many universities as we can reach in Pakistan.

If you're interested, contact me here: photography.nags@gmail.com

2 comments:

Lioness Without A Pride said...

YOU'RE EXCITED, AREN'T YOU! JUST ADMIT IT! FINALLY YOU'RE GONNA BE WORKING YOUR BUTT OFF FOR SOMETHING YOU LOVE! YAY! ♥

Eddie said...

ahhh well sadly I graduated in 2005 too .. but best of luck heading the event :D ...break a leg.