Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pastes and Color.

*Disclaimer: We're all racists.*

Me: I'M BROWN.

Brother: NO. I'M brown. You're...

Me: BROWN?

Brother: Nai na. You're...

Brother: You're creamy!

Sid: HAN, creamy. Tum creamy si ho.

Me: Vut? You crazy, I would KILL to have a creamy complexion! I'm not at all creamy.

Sid: You are! You're totally creamy with a hint of chocolate.

Me: You're calling me kaali. Politely. You think I'm black.

Sid: No. If I wanted to call you kaali, I'd have said you look like Hershey's syrup.

Me: ...

Sid: Yes, like I'm banana paste with lots of milk.

Brother: Yes.

Me: You're oriental.

Sid: YAYYYY, I'M ORIENTAL.

Me: You're like... Asian!

Brother: I hate Asians.

Me: I know.

7 comments:

the kaaliest girl you will meet said...

whats wrong with being 'kaali'?

Curl Jung said...

"No. If I wanted to call you kaali, I'd have said you look like Hershey's syrup."

<3

AcetylCholine said...

I love the first comment on this post.

Guy From Karachi said...

Hahahaha, this conversation was quite... entertaining :P

Furree Katt said...

what's wrong with Asians :(

eva626 said...

yea?

Ezazi said...

Banana with choc syrup. Haha. :D