Friday, August 19, 2011

19th.

Its my brother's 19th birthday on the 19th. He said that the 19 on 19. I'm not that lame.

Okay.

I am. But it was him, I swear it.

Dad and I were sitting watching T.V. a few days ago, because the day was too long which meant the roza was too long. Only a couple hours to aftari, which is the absolute worst time.

I passed the remote to him.

Dad: Mein cartoons laga dun ga phir.

Me: *laughs* sure, sure. Go ahead.

... He wasn't kidding.

I'm a cartoon freak, yes. But I didn't know my baba was as big a fan as I am. Especially Disney. <3

I don't like being home during Ramadan. Yes, you get to sleep in which is awesome. But what the hell do you do to pass the time? I'm usually too busy to sleep/eat/breathe. Yes, of course I'm exaggerating but sometimes I actually am too busy =P Who wants to spend their roza working? Cleaning out cupboards or content writing or report stuff you have to finish. Not me. No.

Sorry. Those are the drugs talking. I'm making my friends angry/confused because I don't know why I'm saying what I'm saying I just ramble. Without commas. Not drugs as in cocaine. Drugs as in antibiotics.

Cocaine reminds me. I had this case report to do on a recovering drug addict. His drug of choice was heroin. I spelled 'heroine' all through my report and never realized till the last second before printing. You guys have NO IDEA how inappropriate that word was in so many situations. What my viva would have been like =/

I don't think I intend to stop anytime soon which would make this a boring story nobody wants to read (feel free to tell me I'm wrong) and so I need to quit.

BUT MERI SIMS NAI CHAL RAI. And I'm so tired of all the other games.

I've read countless books in the past three months. Downloadable books have made my life HEAVEN. I feel good.

14 comments:

The Me. said...

Downloadable books? Being lame? Funny moments with dad? Sims?

You sound way too much like me. Whattay. =O

Komal said...

Haha, dad and a cartoon fan? :D
I just realized that i am turning 20 this 20th of September. :p

Download One Day by David Nicholls. An absolutely lovely book! Its movie just came out today.

Furree Katt said...

happy birthday to your brotherrrrr! :D

Curl Jung said...

Happy birthday to your brother!

I watch Disney, Cartoon network and I am 17 =p

Lioness Without A Pride said...

I don't remember what I did when I turned 14 on the 14th.

Hi!

Ovais said...

Happy Birthday to your brother!

Downloadable books? Not from the sites that I gave you? :p :p :p

My dad watched Tom&Jerry with us.
:p

MagicalMe said...

Hahah heroine :O
such small cute moments with baba are so precious <3

Happy 19th to your bro!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Haha... Keep rocking :)You sound splendid as usual

Sidrah said...

I wish my dad loved cartoons =o
I know it sucks being home in Ramazan. Our college has given us vacations now. How cruel, right? I just sleep and wait for iftaari.

19 0n 19th. Wow.

Maryam A. said...

Happy birthday to your brother.
I lur-ve cartoons. :'D

Anonymous said...

best books you read?

Maryam said...

The Me: I mentioned that on your blog once too =P

KN: Awesome, happy birthday in advance =P. Thanks for the suggestion, will definitely download!

FK: Thank you!

Hamza: Thanks! Don't worry, I'm 22 and still a cartoon freak =P

LWAP: Doesn't matter I don't remember when I turned 2 on the 2nd. Hello!

Maryam said...

Ovais: Thank you! And er.. no I don't remember the links you gave =P send again? We have awesome dads.

MM: I know right =P thanks <3

LPS: Haha, I doubt that but thanks =P

Sidrah: Same here. Sleep, read until my eyes give out and wait for aftari =(

Maryam: Thank you! me too <3

Anon: You don't wanna know. I like fluff. Books without substance =P

Sidra said...

Where's my birthday post?