Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eid and Blah.

Week long vacation up in the mountains. Probably with no internet. Duh. But khair, cell phone hai. If the network's available. My phone loves to make me bang my head against the wall and pray for my sanity. I'm in the middle of a text, it turns off. I push the slide up, off, push slide down, off. I call, off, I receive call, off. My phone LOVES turning itself off at various very important moments. Somehow it knows just when to turn off to receive maximum irritated Maryam reaction.

What? I sound crazy because I'm talking like my phone is a person?

...

Later.

8 comments:

The Me. said...

Your phone needs fixing.
Y u no get it fixed? :o

My phone has cancer. Imma dump it in a few months. :) Your phone needs fixing.
Y u no get it fixed? :o

My phone has cancer. Imma dump it in a few months. :)

Alpha Za said...

What are the odds that your phone would have decent signals int he mountains anyway?

Maryam A. said...

Lulz.

Moonie said...

i wanna go!

Furree Katt said...

aww. get a new phone. you deserve one.
have fun in the mountains ♥
chaand mubarak!

Lioness Without A Pride said...

MOUNTAINS WOOOWWWWW. Breathe in some mountain air for me too. So that we'll both get..













HIGH.

:D

Aquib Mastan said...

hahaha... just get a new phone.
or say it to your phone that you're gonna get a replacement; maybe it'll start working good ;)

no, but seriously, think of getting a new one or repairing the one you have. Phones are as important as persons these days.

Maryam said...

The Me: I can't part with it for so long. The poor thing has dementia. Y u no understand =(

Alpha: I had full signal strength =P

Maryam: Yah.

Moonie: Go! Soon. Then tell me how it was. If you go =P

FK: Sorry for being so late, but khair mubarak! I can't get a new phone, no money =P

LWAP: I did. Wink.

Aquib: Neither option works, sorry =P