Tuesday, August 23, 2011

S.C.

I know, I know. I'm really late. But you love me anyway so its all good.

SO.

I don't even remember when we met (online =P) but I remember how we used to talk all the time. I remember how I was so amazed that there was this girl from India who was nearly my clone, except I'm a lot more grumpy and moody. I couldn't believe how much we clicked and I know this sounds like a love letter but Shreej, you're kind of one of my best friends so I'm entitled.

I love how positive you are. I'm one of the least positive people you will ever meet but you. You've helped me through A LOT of bad spots just by being that awesome. I'm making this all about me, haina? Sorry =P

Also, you've really amazed me with your patience. I gave you so much crap, its unbelievable. I was a sucky friend, admit it. You know I was. And you never once complained. I love you for that, you have no idea how much.

You're my sister. The other one. =P and by default, one of my best-est friends. I love you. Promise.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

-Maryam.

7 comments:

Lioness Without A Pride said...

Oh, I dunno. I mean, it's not like it's SPECIAL or anything.
It's not like you're telling me something from your soul or whatever.


It's ok, I guess. Meh. Whatever.

**

♥ ♥ ♥
I love you. You know how much. Add some more to that.

Maryam said...

Yeah *shrugs* its not like I meant it or anything *rolls eyes*. Just had to do it because society expects it. *hair flip*

Lioness Without A Pride said...

You.
*hugs tight*

Maryam A. said...

Awww. Thats so sweet.
Happy birthday to LWAP! :D

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Nice Love letter :P

Sidra said...

Again, where's my birthday post?

Furree Katt said...

AWW! ♥