Monday, September 12, 2011

12. Sep. 11.

I've been off from university since August 17th. I went a couple days but just for an hour or so, the report submissions and blah. But technically, I have a month long holiday till September 20th.

Guess what.

I don't wanna go back.

I don't miss university. I don't miss my classes or the cafe or the grounds or my teachers and if I want to meet my friends, I can just go over to their places. There is nothing that I'm looking forward to. Not even the new semester. I honestly don't know if I can repeat last year all over again. I have mini panic attacks whenever I think of having the same insane schedule and non-stop work. After this long a break, I seriously have no clue how I'll manage. I know I'll get through Inshallah, that's not what I'm worried about. But if getting through means being exhausted and crazy and bipolar and short tempered and panicked (x1000)... Really? I don't want that.

5 comments:

Amna Siddiqui said...

Don't scare me :(

A senior :D said...

Hello people. I promise you, its going to be SO. MUCH. DIFFICULT. The course work is so amazingly boring that you'd want to commit suicide by the end of first month, and when they add the needless hassle regarding submission of research synopsis...well.... HAHAHA (Barney Stinson's Evil Laugh)

I'm looking forward to your posts during the next semester :D

Maryam said...

*kills self*

ChickLitGirl said...

which Uni?

Maryam said...

G.C.U.