Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blow.

I wasted away my morning desperately searching for an Android touchscreen phone with a decent camera. Found nil because my price range is about 10 - 15k.

Yes, I'm ghareeb when it comes to buying my own phone because my dad expects us to pay ourselves for these 'frivolities'. See, to him a mobile is a communication device. For me, its camera, music, games, texts, calls, themes, wallpapers, etc.

That leads me to conclude that I will not be buying a new phone and shall be stuck with the bemaar one that I have. Which is near death.

=(

8 comments:

IceMaiden said...

HTC Wildfire S is 12k.. Cute it is. :)

Maryam said...

That price is only for India. So unless you're planning on sending it to me, its out of my range =P

Roshni said...

I was going to suggest HTC wildfire S too, HTC Wildfire is being discontinued but the S version is pretty similar in its features and reasonable priced too..Android with a 5mp camera, video recording etc..

Umn said...

Checkout Ptcl Evo Tab .. save some more money & get that!

Aquib Mastan said...

Yeah, HTC Wildfire S if only for about 12K and it has everything you need.

Maryam said...

Guys, Wildfire S is for 12k in INDIA ONLY. Here its for about 26k.

Aquib Mastan said...

:( that's not fair...
hmm... then maybe wait for some time till it gets cheaper and you can save more for a better phone! :)

Maryam said...

Aquib, I've waited so long already its getting difficult to stall now =P maybe I should just beg someone to send it to me from there, lol.