Monday, September 26, 2011

9/26/2011.

I used to be an obsessive collector. I had collections of pens, pencils, erasers, sharpeners, stamps, stickers, make up, jewelery, colored papers, etc. etc.

There were a lot of etcs'. =P

I guarded all of that JEALOUSLY. The craziest part was I never used any of that. I just collected and stored. My younger brothers and sister weren't allowed near the stuff. They could only look and touch. Then when the new school year would start, every day they'd come up to me and look at me with their big, innocent cow eyes and ...

Sid: Please wo pencil de do?

Me: NO.

Sid: PLEASE?

Me: NO! Apni rakha karo.

Sid: But yours are prettier *lays on the cow-eyed look*

I grab my stuff and hide it.

I was a mean, mean sister back then. Lol. Now I've given most of stuff away and barely have anything left. But even so, every time I go to a stationary or art shop, my sister has to practically drag me away. I'm prepared to spend all my money there, no matter that I'll never use the stuff. Or that I'm practically 23. Nope.

So I give all my money to my sister. Who is younger. Ah, well.

8 comments:

Aquib Mastan said...

aww... that is sweet.
Do you have any stamps left with you? *gives you the "cow-eyed" look* :p

Maryam said...

I gave them away to kids =P

Ezazi said...

You could have given them to me. ='(

Lioness Without A Pride said...

I SO know the cow-eyed look.

WORD VERIFICATION: freckin

The Me. said...

Oh my God, tell me about it. I still have bags full of stationery that is too pretty to use. I can't make myself use it. =[

xte2yzyo said...

Hahaha, that is so cute

Sidra said...

So I give all my money to my sister.


UFF JHOOTI.

Maryam said...

OHO WHEN WE GO OUT I DO, ACHA.