Friday, December 21, 2012

The Beginning of the End.

Excited about tomorrow is what I am. Last session, last day of Rahbar. Happy and sad. Yellow and blue. Red and green, my heart is true. I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. Let's blame it on lack of sleep as usual.

I'll miss the girls. But I'll miss the beautiful school and the foggy grounds too. The smelly, gorgeous fields, the random cows. Doodh patti, crazy driving to and from the school. Crazier mentors. Happy pictures, silly faces, cute drawings, dumb words, fun discussions.

Meh, getting maudlin. I'll have more of these, I know that.

But you know what they say... Nothing beats your first time.

1 comment:

Lioness Without A Pride said...

It's so pretty! :O

Maudlin seems like such a Snoop Dogg word to me. Wazz MAWDLIN, dawg!

Sorry.

I LIKE SLEEP DEPRIVED MARYAM!