Wednesday, December 5, 2012

World's End? Your Face.


Guest post by the hilariously smart Amna Sid

I don't want the world to end.

There, I said it. I know there are people (read: saddos) who want to get it over with. But I just don't, you know? Why, you may ask. Well, because while YOU may be done trying to shape your life into something presentable, while YOU may have had the much required experience of turning into a juvenile delinquent, partying like a Saudi in an Audi, getting busted, sobering up, going all gangbang again, THE REST OF US HAVEN'T, OKAY.

I mean, what the heck. I haven't even had sushi yet.

I wanna try sushi before the the world is plunged into an abyss of nothingness. Now is that too much to ask?

I think not. So the next time you cross your fingers and hope with your eyes shut tight that this December's  going to turn us into hazy wisps of smoke, could you try to look for an ounce of compassion and consideration within that dark soul of yours?

Much appreciated.

Amna's own woefully neglected blog can be found here: http://amnasidd.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Farhan Jalil said...

Wish you safe adventures in life :)

Furree Katt said...

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't ever tried Sushi yet, either!

A. said...

I love sushi.

Amna Sid said...

Thankyou, that does make me feel so much better, haha.