Monday, June 8, 2009

Druggie Maryam.

I'm studying different drugs and their effects. Especially, inhalants and designer drugs. Inahalants, I think, I'm addicted to. No, really. Lol. And designer drugs, me thinks, I could very easily become addicted to.

Glue ki smell. Paint ki smell. Thinner, nailpolish remover, sumadbond (or however you spell it), finis, petrol, hairspray, markers, Vicks, and so on. Tauba. Mein to waqai druggie hun.

You know the worst part about having Psychology as your major? Every disorder you study, especially the mental ones, it seems like you have it. Depression, manic episodes, mild schizophrenia, personality disorders, psychophysiological ones, UGH. Seriously. Its enough to drive anyone nuts. Not to mention the eating and sleep disorders, the latter of which is VERY interesting.

Seems to me, we're all co-morbid examples.

6 comments:

F. said...

I guess. :)

neeli said...

why is your clock an hour behind?

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

I think i wana read up on some psychology books...

Anonymous said...

Lol. I love most of the smells you mentioned. Saath saath druggie?

Anushay. said...

Mano, petrol?

Oh and you don't only think you have it, you say yur friends have it too. *refers to certain incidents*

Maryam said...

Marina: YES <3

Anush: ....I have NO idea of what you're talking about =|
Axplain?