Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Whining, Again.

Yesterday morning, I came home exhausted from my exam because I hadn't been getting enough sleep... obviously. And I hadn't eaten in over 12 hours. So no, I was not in a very good mood BUT since I had another paper the next day (today), I had to start studying... soon. Which did not improve my mood. And the fact that this particular exam consisted of two years worth of Statistics didn't exactly help. So, I'm studying and trying to cram things into my over-crammed brain (nope, wasn't working) and spent an hour or two on one topic, alone. Which, I found out later, the teacher had cancelled and hadn't bothered telling any of us but a friend found out by accident when she called up the nice teacher to ask something. Imagine my 'joy'.

Then, I moved on to other topics and found out I'd forgotten everything. Freaking out, Khan and I spend hours on the phone and decide to just let it go and to hell with everything and blah, blah. This was around... 9. P.M. I played with Moosa for a while, decided I'd go to sleep early around 10 p.m. cause that's when the light comes back on. 10 p.m., I go to my room, happily thinking of a nice night's sleep since I had to get up by 4 a.m.

Turns out, I couldn't be more wrong. 11 p.m., I start getting calls. "PAPER CANCEL H GYA HAI!" Me: "WHAT? WHAT? THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!" And then starts the whole story. The whole class is calling up each other and our teachers and our seniors, and frantically trying to find out whether its true or not. Okay, so we find out its true, and everyone goes back to bed, relieved that they won't have to get up in the wee hours. Right?

Wrong. "Paper cancel nai hua." An hour later, "No, wait, its cancelled." This went on till 1 a.m. Someone SMSed everyone that she'd talked to the head and the paper was going through, it wasn't cancelled. Nobody knows what to do. Everyone sleeps around 2 and gets up at 5. Study, study, study, don't think of anything else, study. Around 7, we start getting calls again. "The paper's cancelled, the gate-keeper's not letting anyone in, its confirmed". Khan and I go anyway, to check things out. And the paper's finally postponed till Monday.

Severe lack of sleep, a horribly aching back, I can't even go back to sleep, the light's going off-schedule, Khan is acting like a paranoid nut, I just got done with cooking dinner since family's coming over.

All I want to do is watch Private Practice and eat chocolate and pizza and lasagne and spaghetti with meatballs and OMG chicken Italian casserole and... yeah. You get the drift.

I don't want to take the rest of the papers now =(

3 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

haan jee.. so kitne reh gaye hain?...
aaj enjoy maro kal thora sa parh lena... :P And i know how much you hate stats.. :P

Anonymous said...

papers sub bakwaas hotay hein. denay he nahi chahiyein !

Anonymous said...

HOW did you not kill someone?