Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wanna Stalk Me?

***Disclaimer***
All of these are ABSOLUTELY true. Qasam se. =D

Okay, all of the girls who read this, I'm sure you're more than familiar with almost all of these. My sister and I came up with these last night, recalling all the stalkers (good, bad, hilarious, plain stupid, leecher) and just cracked up. Where do these people come from?!

So, anyway. Starting off with when they call and you politely ask 'Aap ko number kahan se mila?'
The brilliant responses:

"Allah Miyan ne dia"
"Wahi nazil hui thi"
"Khwaab mein aya tha"
"Forward email mein aya tha"
"Sarrak (road) pe parra hua tha, meine utha liya"
"Geo ki headlines/breaking news mein dikha rahe thay"
"Ek banda aap ka numer phela raha hai to meine be le liya"

And then when you tell them to please STOP calling,

"AAP roz phone karti hain, meine to nai kiya"
"AAP ki missed call ai thi"
"AAP ki he dost ne diya tha"

Matlab, wtf?!

Acha, then when you ask them WHY they called up a random number,

"Aap ne number bechna hai?"
"I am so alone"
"Mein depressed hun"
"Mein boht akela hun, aap mujh se dosti kar lein mera sab dukh chala jaye ga"

Then when you ask them who they are, the sheer brilliance of their response:

"Spider-man"
"Aap ka dost"
"Pehchana nai?! Kitni buri ho!"
"Abhi to phone pe baat hui thi aap se"
"Mujhe bhul gai ho?"
"Jis ko number deti ho us ko yaad b rakha karo"
" I AM PIA CAPTAIN" Then the same guy 2 days later,
"I AM SHOAIB MALIK FROM P.T.V., WHEN YOU COME TO MY OFFICE TO MEET ME?"

Most of them start off with a text like: "Yo...kami/adnan/akmal/mani/kamran...kaisa hai yar...kidhar gayab hai chiknay...milna kisi din jigger...chal call to kar mujhe"

Yeah, they text you, pretending they don't know that they've deliberately SMSed a random number: "Ye to mere dost ka tha... acha call to uthao..." Ugh. Seriously.

You tell them, very nicely, to please go bother someone else, to get a life, or very politely tell them to fuck off. The replies:

"Wot the fuck iz your prob, huh?"
"okz, okz, vaise very imp baat...plz pick phone...plz, plz. Very imp"
"Why? Are you scared of getting raped or some shit?" (yeah boy, I'm so damn scared of SMS rape)
"FINE. BYE."
2 minutes later...
"Hi" (you guessed it, the same guy, jis ko pehle itni ghairat charhi thi)
"I will cut myself" 2 minutes later... "I am cutting myself" 2 more minutes later... "I have cut myself"

Some guy called up my sister and went in a VERY feminine voice "Helloowwww, helllooowwww... *huge sigh* stupid"

We literally fell down laughing. Then there was this guy who used to call me up and went like:

"Helloo... hellloooooooooooo... baat nai karni? Acha gana suno, bara acha hai *music plays*"

He did that every single night. He called, and whenever I picked up, he started playing random songs.

23 comments:

Ubaid said...

you should stop spreading your number :p i know its fun, per stop it now, becharay larkoun ki burai kerti raho gi, waisey not all guys are like this!!

we have new starter line these days too, which actually work ;)

Anushay. said...

hahahahaha
buhut ala
SPIDER MAN
hahahahah
hahahahhaa
HAHAHHAHAA


Okay i once got this call from a very sexy awaz wala boy who started with
"Han aur sunao kaisi ho kya kar rai ho?"

Hae voooooot days, no?

Aly said...

lol, haha that gana suno thing also happened with me, that guy used to call late night every night, and i used to give my phone to my room mate to cater his needs xD.. guess he was gay..

Maryam said...

Ubaid: I never SAID all guys are like this. DUH. As for the rest of your comment... no comment.

Anushay: I swear to you, mein hans hans ke pagal ho gai thi jab us ne ye bola. Bolta acha tha per angrezi bari kharab thi =P

Ali: LOL, really?! Hahahahahaha, mayyynnnn =D

I JUST NOTICED. Mera anonymous commenter kidr gya??!!!! Haw. =(

neeli said...

HAHAHA SPIDERMAN.
and

"I will cut myself" 2 minutes later... "I am cutting myself" 2 more minutes later... "I have cut myself"

khwar log. tum bhi. why do you even pick up or reply man.

batty said...

Hahahahahahahahaaha
hahahahahahahahahhahaha

ohhh mannn
*tears of laughter*

I once got a call where this guy said he saw me at the AIRPORT!!!!!
how on earth did he get my number?!

another one said he saw me at a wedding!!!

yet another told me he saw me modelling on TV!!!!

can you believe it!!!
LOL....

the coolest thing is to pick up the call and put it next to something blaring loud
waste their credit
its a great way to piss them off

Maryam said...

Hahaha I just pick the call and put my cell in my cupboard, aur itnay dheet hain tb bhi bundnai karte!

I have lots more I can tell, but these were the best ones =P

Maryam said...

Neeli, cause sometimes my friends call from their parents' number or their brother's, so I kinda have to.

Atiya Herekar said...

I laughed quite a bit. I don't even call larkis who give me their numbers (few and far in between :P).

But kudos to these guys. Atleast they have the balls to do this. I could never do something like this.

Atiya Herekar said...

I read your post again. Man, this is so funny Maryam.

Bus, now I'm going to start calling random girls. And use these lines. I love the Spiderman one. And Allay miyan ney diya tha.

Maryam said...

Hahahaha I know, these guys are hilarious. And they deliver their lines with such innocent sincerity its amazing, lol.

Anum Hamid said...

spider man...lol
yah there was this guy who used to call me so i picked up his call and put it in front of the tv...

F. said...

A friend of mine puts it next to the tv.

I just block them. :>

Jaded said...

Pretty funny... and so pathetic.. I wonder sometimes if these tactics actually work at taking away their akelapan... A few days back when the loadshedding was really bad at night, I got this sms, asking me to give the number a call because get this! "Bahut andhera hai aur mera mobile nahi mil raha" Aap ki call se mein apna mobile dhoond loonga..." Wonder what he used to send the sms...

Anonymous said...

that anonymous dude left lahore for good..:)

Maryam said...

Jaded: HHAHAHA pathetic yar!!! LOL.

Anon: WHY??!!!! And what, he doesn't have internet where he is now? Hudd hai. Ditch.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, because he graduated and left for home to be with his parents:)
no, definitely not ditching you larki, just busy looking for job and applying for colleges and shit.

btw did i mention, you write really good ^^

Maryam said...

Oh. Hm. Okay. You taking his place now? Or is that actually him pretending to be you or whatever? Lol.

Thank you! =)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Goood post....I think this happens to almost every girl...

Anonymous said...

LOL! Priceless =D

Aseela Haque said...

SHOAIB MALIK FROM PTV.

Furree Katt said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MY GOD. THE BEST.

S. said...

LOL, spiderman?? Like WTF. Some of them send really emo urdu shaiyri - everyday! =/ Lol, I read it when light jatee hai, hahaha.
x