Monday, June 1, 2009

Pssst...

Wanna know a secret? This was my first EVER time performing on-stage. I have stage-fright. I was one quivering mass of fear up there. Turns out people thought I was really confident and didn't even show a hint of nerves. Go figure.

I used to be insanely shy. I'd probably have scored a zero if someone measured my confidence level. It was nil, nada, zip, didn't exist. Its been about four years that I've been giving presentations in my class and still my hands and feet shake, my heartbeat gets so loud, I can't hear myself speak, I break out in a cold sweat and go ice-cold all over. People think I'm lying when I tell them all that. Even my closest friends. Wtf?!

Let me tell you, it seriously pisses you off when your friends snort, roll their eyes and refuse to believe you when you admit your weaknesses. Hudd hai, waise.

Ah well. At least my acting skills are phenomenal *chokes on laughter*.

6 comments:

Ali said...

Ha! Khoti.

Abdullah Tariq said...

I understand. X(~
Lol! I used to be shy. Still am. But now I'm awesome when I'm shy. :D

Ubaid said...

i always turn cold !!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea i know the feeling... Still Am.. :P

Komal Ali said...

I used to have stage fright but once I was in the Drama class, confidence came to me itself. And, i think that stage fright and shyness are two diff things. NO?

Friends could be like that. Maybe you cover up the nervousness so well! :)

batty said...

woww!!!
what did u act in?!!

thats so0o00o amazing!!!

well its natural to be scared
I was on stage a week ago and I was scared too!!
nervousness helps u give your best!

so be proud of conquering your fear every time you're up ther e- think of everyone in their underwear :)