Monday, October 19, 2009

19-10-09

7th Semester 1st Midterm exam. Went pretty well.

Took me all of 40 minutes to complete.

I'm sure the teacher'll deduct marks because I wrote only 2-3 lines describing an 'optical mouse' and the 'control panel'. Duh. How does she expect me to write paragraphs on those?!

Anyway, its over with.

Oh and my best friend and her class had a lot of fun today at my expense. Of course, since I wore sleeves under my three-quarter kameez sleeves so my arms wouldn't show, they obviously concluded this as something of extreme hilarity. Can't blame them for making fun of me now, can you?

Best friend indeed. Who'd want enemies?

3 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

awwwwwwwwwwww huggiesssssssssssss!!!
comeon.. that is a fashion statement!
no worries.
some people cant understand any fashion at all :D
mwah

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

y wud u wear a 3 quarter sleeve kameez and then wear sleeves under them :P

Anonymous said...

Yammay? Did Kasana really snuggle you? Does she smell?