Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Ki Raat Hai.

Aur mein kaam kar kar ke pagal ho chuki hun. My workload this semster has increased tenfold. We're recording case history interviews... Abhi to normal logon per per very soon, they'll be on mentally ill people. Gulp. I've heard. That if they don't like a question of yours, they'll hit you, or threaten or try and shock or harm you in any way they can think of.















... And also that most of the patients are from my my university's Department of Psychology. Guess which department's mine. Heh. Joy.

4 comments:

Ali said...

I do bhangra on slow sad songs. :D

Atiya Herekar said...

You don't make sense. I blame it on the workload.

Anonymous said...

you're mean. and i didnt think you'd be.

Maryam said...

Anon: EXCUSE me?! What did I say that was mean, would you mind explaining?